We are pleased to make available to you the CloudEdge from 1st April – 30th September 2021 (both dates inclusive).
The primary goal of CloudEdge is to reward Ingram Micro individual partner representatives on growing their Ingram Micro business. Individuals may be entitled to the Incentive (defined below) upon attainment of the goals and objectives (stipulated below). The Program may be referred to as CloudEdge (“The Program”).
The Program is open to Ingram Micro individual partner representatives in Australia ("Participants"). Through their participation in the Program, Participants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and enter into a binding agreement with Ingram Micro. If a Participant does not wish to accept these Terms, they should refrain from participation. If, during the Program Period, the Participant’s status changes so that they are no longer eligible to participate in the Program, they will be excluded from the Program.
Participants who fully and completely meet the Program Requirements will be eligible to receive the Program award: Digital Cash/IBM Credits towards [activity types] ("Award"). Digital Cash/IBM Credits earned are only valid for approved activities as outlined and completed on the CloudEdge website. Digital Cash/IBM Credits will be awarded once each activity is completed and verified by Ingram Micro. Digital Cash/IBM Credits will not be awarded until this time.
Earn Digital Cash/IBM Credits when you complete the activities as outlined on the How to Earn page.
Additional terms relating to the prizes “Rewards” apply; and is subject to further terms and conditions relating to its use, or manufacturer’s warranty or guarantee.
Digital Cash (Flexi eGift cards)
Flexi eGifts are valid for up to 36 months (3 years) after the delivery date. Recipient selects how they will redeem their gift by choosing a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the validity of that portion of the eGift Card will change to a shorter period.
Treat this electronic gift card (flexi egift card) as cash. Any person who learns the URL of your egift card can use it, therefore it is your responsibility to keep the egift card safe by keeping the URL private. We recommend you keep the original egift card email safe and take all measures necessary to secure your email. Do not open this egift card on a public or shared computer terminal. Lost or stolen egift cards will not be replaced or refunded. Not redeemable for cash. When you choose to redeem your egift card by converting part or all the value into a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the validity of that portion of your egift card will change to a shorter period. Please pay attention to the expiry periods and dates shown. Any unused value after the expiry date of any egift card or voucher will not be refunded or credited. When you convert value into a participating merchant's egift card or voucher, the conversion is final and cannot be reversed. Egift cards and vouchers are not reloadable.
Qaurterly Leaderboard Reward
Period 1: 1st April – 30th June 2021
Period 2: 1st July – 15th September
Procedure for breaking ties
In the unlikely event of a tie in scoring after conclusion of the Ingram Micro Judging Phase, a winner among the tying Entries will be selected based on the organisation with the most revenue. Judges reserve the right in their sole discretion to select fewer than the stated number of winners if there is an insufficient number of eligible Entries, or an insufficient number of eligible Entries meeting the minimum Judging Criteria.
Winner selection and notification
Potential winner(s) will be determined on or about 30th June and 15th September 2021 and notified by 15th July and 30th September 2021 by direct contact via their registered member details provided.
If a potential winner cannot be contacted, is contacted and does not respond in a timely manner with all required information, or fails to claim the prize as directed within the time allotted following attempted notification, refuses the prize, is ineligible to accept the prize, is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if the attempted prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize at issue will be forfeited and, at Ingram Micro sole discretion, not awarded or awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest‐ranking Entry based on judging.
A Participant is not a winner, even if a prize notification is received, unless and until the Participant’s eligibility and the potential winning Entry has been verified and the Participant is notified that verification is complete. Potential winners must continue to comply with these Official Rules.
Program Requirements and Claims
- Ingram Micro will provide the Award to a Participant who meets the Program Requirements and has made a Claim for the Award. The Program Requirements are as follows: Eligible Partners are required to register their inclusion in the program at the CloudEdge Website.
- To have a valid claim for the Award, the Participant must be in good standing with Ingram Micro at the time of the claim, must not be in breach of these Terms or any other agreement that they have in place with Ingram Micro and must demonstrate to Ingram Micro’s satisfaction that they have fully and completely met the Program Requirements ("Claim"). For a Participant’s Claim to be valid, it must also be made in accordance with these Terms and all terms contained in the Program materials and, where applicable, the relevant Partner Program.
- Unless a different governing law is stated to apply in the specific terms of a Program, the terms and conditions of the Program are governed by the laws in Australia as applicable.
- No exceptions to the Program will be allowed. Ingram Micro has the right to deny all claims that do not meet the criteria and requirements outlined in the Program.
- Ingram Micro reserves the right to modify, extend or discontinue the Program, in whole or in part, at any time and without further notice. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, the eligible Ingram Micro products and/or services included in the Program may be changed or substituted at any time.
- The Program may not be combined with any other Ingram Micro offer, incentive or promotion, unless otherwise stated in the Terms.
- All sales are calculated in Australian Dollar.
- Ingram Micro has the right in its absolute discretion to deny any claim to entitlement under the Program and/or may prohibit a Participant from participating in the Program where Ingram Micro (in its absolute discretion) determines that such Participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing.
- All decisions by Ingram Micro are final.
- The Program is void to the extent prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law. If a portion of the Program is found to be prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable local law, only that portion of the Program will be void.
- Ingram Micro, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents will have no liability to, and will be held harmless by a Participant making a Claim under the Program, for any loss, damage or liability directly or indirectly related to the acceptance, possession, delivery, use or misuse of any matter or thing awarded under the Program.
- Any disputes, legal claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Program will be resolved individually, without any resort to any form of class action.
- Ingram Micro is not responsible for any lost, late, or misdirected mail (including email) nor for any errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, or delays in any technical platforms or means of electronic transmission used in the publication or Participation of the Program.
- Ingram Micro will have no liability to any Participant or other person under the Program or otherwise for lost profits, loss of use, lost or corrupted data, loss of goodwill or for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential losses or damages arising in connection with or under the Program and/or the Program terms and conditions, even if Ingram Micro has been notified of such losses or damages.
- Any FBT liability is the responsibility of the Individual Staff Representative. Consequently, it is solely the Individual Staff Representative's responsibility to report and pay all applicable taxes or duties that may be required under any appropriate laws related to the Incentive(s) he/she receives. The Individual Staff Representative may consult his/her own tax advisor with any question or concern about the taxes that apply to him/her in relation to this Staff Incentive Program.
Any questions regarding this Program should be addressed to email@example.com
By clicking “I Agree” upon registration, Partner is indicating that a representative of the Partner with the authority to bind the Partner contractually has read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and The Program.